Common Questions on Swinging
Some common question and answers by many swingers about swinger parties:
* Who gets invited to a swinger party?
* What kind of people may I meet at swinger parties?
* What is the difference between swinger parties at clubs and those held at a house?
* Is it hard for my partner and I to organize a swinger house party?
* If my partner and I are invited to a swinger house party, do I need to take anything to the party?
1. Who gets invited to swinger parties?
In swinger parties at clubs is usually normal inviting couples, unaccompanied females and select unaccompanied males in the lifestyle. All attendees are members of the club.
Those who attend swinger house party are by invitation only. The host themselves chooses who they wish to invite to their home for a house party.
2. What kind of people may I meet at a swinger party?
Age range of swingers attending parties will differ from party to party.Most will range from mid 20’s to mid 50’s. There are people from all different background and race who will also go to swingers party.
3. Which differences are there between swinger parties at clubs and those at a house?
* Swinger parties at clubs require members exlusively
* Parties at clubs require an entry fee os required.
* Parties at clubs can either be off-premises (no sexual activities allowed on the premises)or on-premises (sexual activities allowed on the premises) .
* There are lots more couple swingers to chose from at club’s party
* Swinger house party can only be attending via invitation.
* House parties are more discreet and private.
4. Is it hard to organize a swinger party at my house?
It is not hard to organize your very own swinger house party. (Information available in wildswingers.com. click here for tips on hosting a swinger party. )
5. If a swinger couple is invited to a swinger house party, do they need to take anything to the party?
Some host may ask you to bring your own bottle of alcohol and drinks for your own consumption and a plate of finger food to share but, usually at swinger house party you and partner need not require to take anything other then yourselves and some toiletries for your personal use. If the host requires you to bring anything it would be written on the invitation.
Many of you have been waiting for these sometime, well, you won’t have to wait anymore, here they are.
* Are there any rules when attending swinger parties?
* Is there a “proper” way to dress up to attend a swinger party?
* Do I have to worry about unsafe sex?
* If in case I don’t want to participate in the party, can I watch?
* Are there any specific times that my partner and I have to leave by at swinger party?
* Can we take photos or take videos at swinger parties?
Are there any rules when attending swinger party?
Rules are only formed and to be followed by everyone so that the party can go smoothly.In this way, those attending can enjoy themselves and have lots of funs.
Is there a “proper” way to dress up to attend a swinger party?
Yes, everyone should dress up properly for swinger events and/or parties. What does it means by dressing up ? It is, if the party has a theme, dress up for it and be part of the fun.For those parties without a theme, dress up for the occasion.
Avoid wearing throngs, sneakers, sandals, t-shirt, jeans or pants which are rip or has holes, and caps. Dressing in these will see you as not very popular among other swingers.
A good piece of advice: Ladies should dress up to impress while Gentlemen should be classy.
Do I have to worry about unsafe sex?
There is nothing to worry about unsafe sex in the swinging lifestyle specially when attending swinger parties or events. Many swingers are responsible people who practice safe sex with the use of condoms and with regard body check for AIDS and common STD’s.
Clubs who are on-premises usually provide condoms for the use by all its members. The same applies for house parties. If you have a special favorite regarding brands then, you are more then welcome to bring your own.
If a person or couple refuse to practice safe sex, don’t feel bad or a little rude to say “no” to any sexual intercourse or contact. Since you have the right to protect yourself and others you can always do it.
If in case I don’t want to participate in the party, can I watch?
You have every right to not participating in any activities, especially sexual activities if you do not wish to. At anytime where you don’t want to participate just say “no thank you, but thank you for asking”.
If you prefer to watch (voyeurism) other people engaged in sexual activities it’ll be polite to ask for permission first, but in most cases they are more then happy (and used) to show off in front of you (exhibitionism).
Are there any specific times that my partner and I have to leave by at swinger party?
It is well-mannered to arrive and leave the party together unless prior arrangement have been made beforehand with the club or the host of the party.
There are no specific times to leave a party but, often when you see others start leaving it is time to wound down and leave too.
Some swingers clubs have rooms available for guests who wish to stay overnight, but prior arrangement must be made. For a swinger party at a house, sometimes the host will offer couples to stay overnight, this needs prior arrangement too.
Can we take swinger photos or take swinger videos at swinger parties?
The use of cameras, video equipments and mobile phone with in-built cameras are prohibited from all swinger clubs. Unless prior arrangements are made photos can’t be taken at some private parties, but only with consent of the swingers you are taking.
If in doubt, ask before you take any video or photo equipments with you to parties.
- Women are undecided about their … ...
- Are you curious what it would be …...
- Q: What do Hollywood celebrities …...
- the southwestern coast of Costa Rica a long foa...
- travel agencies that provide arrangements for s...
Swingers Club Costa Rica accepts Paypal payments.Why Would I Want to Use Paypal ? What’s My Benefit?